- Chart on Youth Talent Development Work Group
- Chart on Natural Disaster Support Work Group (Closed) Committee completed task
- Chart on Engineering Ethics Work Group (Closed) Committee completed task
- Chart on Environment Engineering Work Group(Closed) Committee completed task
- Chart on Engineering Education Work Group(Closed) Committee completed task
- Chart on ICT Work Group(Closed) Committee completed task
The General Assembly or Executive Board may appoint Work Groups.
A Work Group will normally have a specific task or tasks and a life specified at the time of its creation.
The life of a Work Group will not normally extend beyond the General Assembly after the appointment
of the Work Group.
The General Assembly or Executive Board as appropriate to the Work Groupâ€™s creation shall appoint the
Chairman and the Members to serve on each Work Group.
The Members shall appoint the persons to represent them. It is desirable to preserve continuity.
The Secretariat for a Work Group shall be in the economy of the Chairman and shall be the responsibility
of that Member.
Where a Memberâ€™s representative is no longer able to serve the Work Group effectively, the Member
concerned may recommend a replacement for the consideration and acceptance of the Executive Board.
Each Work Group shall report on progress to each Executive Board and General Assembly meeting
Programs of activities of each Work Group shall be approved by the Executive Board or the General
Assembly as appropriate to the Work Groupâ€™s creation.