- FEIAP aims to be the premier professional organisation for Asia and the Pacific.
- FEIAP shall promote sound engineering practice in support of the socio economic development objectives of the countries in Asia and the Pacific.
- To facilitate the exchange ofÂ information and ideas related to engineering amongst the member organizations within the Asia and Pacific and to promote an advance the science of the profession of engineering in any or all its branches of engineering and disciplines
- To have a network to promote the concept and application of sustainable development in engineering practices
- To foster cooperation and the exchange of information between its members
- To facilitate the exchange of members of engineering institutions between different economies in the region
- To encourage the formation and to foster the activities of institutions of engineers in the region
- To sponsor meetings, symposium and congresses of regional interest and relevance
- To study issues concerning the education, continuing professional development and qualifications of engineer