The Federation of Engineering Institutions of Asia and the Pacific (hereinafter called the Federation) is an international non-profit professional organization. Its duration is unlimited.
The objectives of the Federation are:
- To foster cooperation and the exchange of information between its Members;
- To facilitate the exchange of members of engineering institutions between different economies in the region;
- To encourage the formation and to foster the activities of institutions of engineers in the region;
- To sponsor meetings, symposia and congresses of regional interest and relevance;
- To study issues concerning the education, continuing professional development and qualifications of engineers;
- To cooperate with international, regional and governmental and non-governmental organizations and to encourage engineers in the region to contribute to the activities of these organizations.